This site is a test bed for everything I learn and is mostly for my own benefit. As such it may be down from time to time and is subject to frequent changes.
My passions include Slackware Linux, Coldfusion, Railo, JQuery, MS SQL Server and MySQL. You will often see me deep into the latest publication of a web design magazine or a man printout.
Published: Oct 16, 2014
I just got confirmation a few minutes ago that the first test case was accurate. The little project my fiance and I started will indeed go into production in 9 months. ...more
Published: Oct 2, 2014
Please vote to get Railo added to Bitnami. ...more
Published: Sep 30, 2014
Thought of the day. Adding value to a system. ...more
Published: Sep 23, 2014
So last week I found out that returning multiple resultsets to coldfusion from a stored procedure call is a simple matter of adding extra cfprocresult arguments to the cfstoredproc call. ...more
Published: Sep 16, 2014
In continuation of my previous post on filtering aggregate columns I thought today I would demonstrate two simple ways to do conditional data aggregation. ...more
Published: Sep 9, 2014
Internet explorer's compatibility mode is a pain in the ass. Fortunately it is possible to disable it from the server side if you need to. ...more
Published: Sep 2, 2014
The best way to filter aggregate data columns is to use the "HAVING" clause in place of the "WHERE" clause for filtering aggregate columns. ...more
- Heading off on my honeymoon today. Going offline for a whole week. Time to relax :)
- @cfchris we got caught by this in a big way
- @commadelimited not tried that before but in theory it should work. I would call table reload so that it reloads all data presorted.
- @commadelimited order the data before it gets sent client side and disable sorting on all columns.
- "What should CFML's deleteAt() method return? - Adam Camerons Dev Blog" — Steven Neiland http://t.co/4KLbHIJOM8