This site is a test bed for everything I learn and is mostly for my own benefit. As such it may be down from time to time and is subject to frequent changes.
My passions include Slackware Linux, Coldfusion, Railo, JQuery, MS SQL Server and MySQL. You will often see me deep into the latest publication of a web design magazine or a man printout.
Published: Oct 16, 2014
I just got confirmation a few minutes ago that the first test case was accurate. The little project my fiance and I started will indeed go into production in 9 months. ...more
Published: Oct 2, 2014
Please vote to get Railo added to Bitnami. ...more
Published: Sep 30, 2014
Thought of the day. Adding value to a system. ...more
Published: Sep 23, 2014
So last week I found out that returning multiple resultsets to coldfusion from a stored procedure call is a simple matter of adding extra cfprocresult arguments to the cfstoredproc call. ...more
Published: Sep 16, 2014
In continuation of my previous post on filtering aggregate columns I thought today I would demonstrate two simple ways to do conditional data aggregation. ...more
Published: Sep 9, 2014
Internet explorer's compatibility mode is a pain in the ass. Fortunately it is possible to disable it from the server side if you need to. ...more
Published: Sep 2, 2014
The best way to filter aggregate data columns is to use the "HAVING" clause in place of the "WHERE" clause for filtering aggregate columns. ...more
- AGHHHHHHHHHH That is all.
- Im looking at a 9 line function that is so obviously wrong that I'm actually starting to doubt if im reading it correctly.
- Sometimes just a call from your boss to let you know that you are appreciated and wish you a good day is enough to brighten the day. :)
- Know should have paid attention when I installed cf the first time and used the 64bit one, but never thought I'd need to 4GB for any app.
- All that trouble getting this app running and all I needed to do was switch to 64bit coldfusion and update the memory settings to 4GB