This site is a test bed for everything I learn and is mostly for my own benefit. As such it may be down from time to time and is subject to frequent changes.
My passions include Slackware Linux, Coldfusion, Railo, JQuery, MS SQL Server and MySQL. You will often see me deep into the latest publication of a web design magazine or a man printout.
Published: Apr 9, 2019
If you install gitkraken via snap on Ubuntu you will run into an issue if you try to access a directory outside of the users home directory. This is due to it being built with the new more restrictive permissions. ...more
Published: Apr 2, 2019
As many people may know, the creator of FW/1 Sean Corfield has moved on from doing cfml development for some time now. Despite this he has continued to maintain the framework up until this point, however it has come time for someone else to step up. ...more
Published: Jan 29, 2019
Quick steps to install subversion 1.11 on Ubuntu 18.04 ...more
Published: May 16, 2017
Sometime there will be occasions where you may need to continue a jquery interrupted form submission after some asynchronous event completes. This can be done using the currentTarget property of the event. ...more
Published: Jul 12, 2016
Last week I posted a survey to get feedback on the state of cfml and devobjective after this years conference. Here is the breakdown. ...more
Published: Jul 5, 2016
I am working on a blog post about my thoughts from devobjective 2016 and I'd like to get a general feel from the community on some questions. ...more
Published: Jun 18, 2016
Presentation slides and code examples from DevObjective 2016 presenation "Going modular with FW/1 subsystems 2.0" ...more
- @BenNadel Welcome to the dark side muhahaha. #lovelucee
- @GitKraken How would one go about testing/debugging/verifying a husky pro-commit hook is firing through gitkraken.
- @WarnerChappell Good job with you automated filing of bogus copyright claims. https://t.co/pqNEWB0xF7
- @warner_chappell Good job with you automated filing of bogus copyright claims. https://t.co/pqNEWB0xF7
- What idiot forgot to setup log rotation on his blog's server.... that would be me. Oops